Engineered DNA polymerases - from Lake Constance
myPOLS Biotec is developing new generations of DNA polymerases
for advanced and reliable applications e.g. in personalized medicine, pathogen detection, DNA and RNA diagnostics, forensics, and many more.
- Our research & development activities include:
- Improved DNA polymerases for SNP detection and methylation specific PCRs.
- Pathogen detection assays, e. g. for Influenza- and Norovirus diagnostics.
- Thermostable DNA polymerases with reverse transcriptase activity.
- Inhibitor resistant polymerases for direct PCRs from your sample, such as whole blood, saliva, bacteria, cell-pellets, plants, etc.
Last but not least: All our enzymes and mixes are produced in-house in Konstanz and routinely tested to match highest quality standards.
myPOLS Biotec is a biotec company originating from the University of Konstanz, from the research group of Prof. Andreas Marx. With our expertise in high-throughput DNA polymerase design we tailor enzymes for your applications.